I should have done this long ago. But the last months were so busy! And I kept saying to myself: “Well, I have to do my flat repairing first and then I’ll sit and write a proper acceptance”, “I have to upload this video and then…”, “I have to… and then…” … As time passed things seemed to get worse. My to do list grew and grew…
That’s why one of my New Year resolutions was to write the acceptances in the end.
Sorry for being so late. I’m a very bad cat.
So, long ago I was nominated for this award by a wonderful blogger Mastress Alita, whose amazing Cat Chronicles I adore so much. Don’t forget to check her wonderful Short Stories and Teatime Tuesday as well!
Thank you very much, dear Alita! ❤
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
Well, it of course is an award for bloggers from other bloggers. It is a beautiful way to share all the amazing things other bloggers do and write about. To recognize their efforts in inspiring others to do what they love.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers and add their links.
4. Notify the bloggers you included.
5. Keep the rules in your post.
Answers to Questions I Received:
1. What is the first Sims game you played?
SimCity , then The Sims, The Sims 2, The Sims 3… and I got lost in Simland. 😀
2. Favorite expansion/stuff pack/game pack?
Yes, Pets of course! There aren’t Pets in The Sims 4 yet, so I love Granite Falls – because of Bears.
3. What is your favorite book or author?
Scarlet Sails by Alexander Grin – a marvellous story of everlasting love.
4. What is your favorite fictional genre?
It’s funny but I still love fairy tales – folk fairy tales, fairy tales by Wilhelm Hauff, brothers Grimm, Charles Perrault, plays by Yevgeny Schwarz esp. his Natural Wonder (a story of a Bear and a Princess), as well as Harry Potter (books and films). I also love romance like Gone with the Wind.
5. Is there a song that always brings you to tears?
Yes. This one. It’s about nowadays kids and their great-grandfathers, who didn’t return from the war. Listening to it I recall my grandfathers, whom I never saw – they were killed in World War II when my parents were toddlers.
6. What is your favorite vacation destination?
If only I could, I would travel all over the world.
7. Pick your poison (what is your drink of choice?)
Chocolate. It’s killing me.
8. Let’s play kiss, marry, kill, only with your Sims! (That is, of your Sims, which one would you most like to kiss, which one would you most like to marry, and which one would you most like to kill?)
I would kiss little Astra Bear. I would marry Junior Bear. I would kill paparazzi in The Sims 3. (I tried to feed them to CowPlant, but they are immortal. )
9. What are five hobbies you enjoy?
The Sims, cats, gardening, making videos, music.
10. What is your favorite fictional creature?
The Bear in Natural Wonder.
11. Against a zombie, what would be your weapon of choice?
Angry bees potion. It always helped me in the Sims 3.
Not all of my nominees write Sim Stories. Moreover, not all of the blogs relate to The Sims. But in the rules I haven’t found anything against that. So I hope that’s OK. As all of these bloggers bring sunshine into their readers’ life – with their Sim Stories, with their Sim creations, with their blogs full of optimism and happiness.
Bree Miles, BreeMiles Sims Stuff
Carewren123, Carewren123 Sim Stories
Claire, Why Mum was Right About the Goats
Greencatssims, Skills Legacy and more
Lisabeesims, Prince and Snow Redux
Mahdheebah, The Mahdheebah Blog (TMB)
My Life Online
Shannon Simsfan, Take Me to the Moon
Sweetnightingale, Simming With Sweetnightingale
Questions For My Nominees
- What is your favourite season?
- What does The Sims mean for you?
“It’s my life.”
“It’s the chronic addiction I must get rid of.”
“The Sims? What on earth is The Sims?! “
- What is your favourite fairy tale?
- If you met a fairy, what three wishes would you ask her to grant?
- Fairy? Vampire? Mermaid/Merman? Witch? Unicorn? Dragon? – What would you like to be?
- Have you ever been to Russia? Would you like to go there (again)?
- What is your favourite music?
- What are five flowers you love most of all?
- Imagine: it’s rainy and cold. What are you going to do?
- Cats or dogs?
- Rain or snow?